2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2011 4:07 PM by User810378-Oracle RSS

how to query the conflict resolution actually implemente

User810378-Oracle
      Hi all.
      Can anyone tell me an easy way to report the conflict resolution procedures that a replicated object has implemented?
      How do I know if a table has for example, site priority resolution and how it is done?
      In general, is there a script to report all the replication configuration being used?
      Thank you.
        • 1. Re: how to query the conflict resolution actually implemente
          stevencallan
          Assuming you are referring to Streams, you can download a Streams health check script at My Oracle Support (be sure to get the correct version, they cover 10gR1, R2, 11gR1, and R2). The output of the script will detail all of your rules and rule sets, process names, users, and so on. If you are calling a procedure to deal with conflict resolution, the action on error should reflect your procedure name, as an example.

If you are referring to GoldenGate, you can look at the appropriate parameter files (typically Replicat for conflict resolution purposes).

In either case, there is no setting or parameter that tags one source as the primary (or not). That designation is from a coding perspective. This implies that you capture the source of a record so you can evaluate "if error (whatever it is), then use record from source A."
          • 2. Re: how to query the conflict resolution actually implemente
            User810378-Oracle
            I'm sorry I didn't specify... Customer is still using... Advanced replication...
            Any solution for this?
            Thanks