5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2011 10:27 AM by shib - oracle

ODI Import by using UNIX Command in 11.1.1.3

shib - oracle
      Hi,

I am trying to use a Unix script for importing several ODI Components. I am avoiding the GUI as there are lot of ODI files needed for the import. The Source and the destination Repositories are both in 11.1.1.3 version

For eg: I have the following:
      -- File to be imported: "TAB_W_RTL_ORG_D_TMP.xml" and kept under the following location "/u00/odi/product/11113/oracledi/agent/bin/".
      -- Import Mode is INSERT_UPDATE
      -- ODI Work Rep Name = RA133POC_WORK

Command I am exeuting from the $ODI_HOME/bin directory:

ksh startcmd.sh OdiImportObject "-FILE_NAME=/u00/odi/product/11113/oracledi/agent/bin/TAB_W_RTL_ORG_D_TMP.xml" "-IMPORT_MODE=SYNONYM_INSERT_UPDATE" "-WORK_REP_NAME=RA133POC_WORK" -"IMPORT_SCHEDULE=YES"

But I am getting an odi tool error:
      oracle.odi.oditools.OdiToolInvalidParameterException: Error while setting parameters on tool
      at com.sunopsis.dwg.function.SnpsFunctionBase.getCoreOdiTool(SnpsFunctionBase.java:607)
      at oracle.odi.oditools.OdiAbstractToolRunner.executeCoreTool(OdiAbstractToolRunner.java:126)
      at oracle.odi.oditools.OdiAbstractToolRunner.executeTool(OdiAbstractToolRunner.java:48)
      at oracle.odi.ToolRunner.main(ToolRunner.java:75)
      Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Invalid parameter: -IMPORT_SCHEDULE
      at com.sunopsis.dwg.function.SnpsFunctionBaseRepositoryConnected.actionSetParameters(SnpsFunctionBaseRepositoryConnected.java:122)
      at com.sunopsis.dwg.function.SnpsFunctionBase.setParameters(SnpsFunctionBase.java:785)
      at com.sunopsis.dwg.function.SnpsFunctionBase.getCoreOdiTool(SnpsFunctionBase.java:603)
      +... 3 more+

Can anybody help me on this at the earliest...?

Thanks,
      Shib