3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2012 10:30 AM by abhaya RSS

Oracle VM Templates for E-Business 12.1.3 and Integrated SOA Gateway

bbm
      I have successfully configured the R12.1.3 vm templates (database and apps), I would like to know or can anyone please confirm if they are able to generate WSDL's in the Integrated SOA Gateway, I keep getting errors and I am not sure if I have to reconfigure or patch the R12.1.3 environment to support the Integrated SOA Gateway.

Any advise or pointers are welcome..

Cheers

ben
        • 1. Re: Oracle VM Templates for E-Business 12.1.3 and Integrated SOA Gateway
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          What are the errors you are getting?

Have you reviewed the steps in these docs?

Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway Release Notes for Release 12.1.3 [ID 1096553.1]
          Installing Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway, Release 12 [ID 556540.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Oracle VM Templates for E-Business 12.1.3 and Integrated SOA Gateway
            bbm
            Hussien

Thanks for your response, when I tried to generate a WSDL for any Business Entity e.g. Project I get the following exception;

"Service Provider Access resulted in exception 'oracle.apps.fnd.soa.util.SOAException: SystemError: Error while sending message to server. http://<servername>.<domain>.com:8000/webservices/SOAProvider/EbizAuth?Generate=873&soa_ticket=8LG-weTBW9DFnfiF46dmmQ..' when attempting to perform 'GENERATE'. Please view Service Provider logs for more details"

I do not see any logs generated by SOA Provider..perhaps I am looking in the wrong place..

I have reviewed the steps in the documents you listed...

Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway Release Notes for Release 12.1.3 [ID 1096553.1]
            - I have performed the required steps i.e. Enabling ASADMIN User.

Installing Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway, Release 12 [ID 556540.1]
            I am using the Oracle VM Template for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3, do I still have to treat this as a new installation and perform the activities listed in the
            "Enabling Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway Release 12.1.3 Upgraded From Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.X" section?

Thanks for your help and advice..

Cheers

ben
            • 3. Re: Oracle VM Templates for E-Business 12.1.3 and Integrated SOA Gateway
              abhaya
              HI,

Can you please share how you able to complete the EBS VM template process.
              mailid: lingaoraapp@gmail.com

Thanks,
              Ab