b14:?;
      Press any key to continue

why?  

print  {"first", 
           "second", 
           "third", 
           "fourth", 
           "fifth"}

Edited by: EJP on 20/09/2011 07:51: added code tags. Please use them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
        • 1. Re: HELP!  JNI C++
          EJP
          jobjectArray ret;
          So 'ret' is a jobjectArray.
          ret= (jobjectArray)env->NewObjectArray(5,
          env->FindClass("java/lang/String"),
          env->NewStringUTF(""));
          Still a jobjectArray.
          env->SetObjectArrayElement(ret,i,env->NewStringUTF(message));
          Still a jobjectArray.
               jbyte* b = env->GetByteArrayElements((jbyteArray)ret,NULL);
          So it isn't a jbyteArray. So don't cast it to one, and don't call methods on it that presume it is one. You're lucky this didn't crash the JVM.
          why?
          Because your code doesn't make any sense. You created an object array of Strings, i.e. a String[], then you tried to treat it as a jbyte*, which it isn't.