2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2011 4:17 PM by 890764 RSS

JDeveloper display issue.

Hi. I'm new here, so I'm not sure whether this post is in the right section, and ask a moderator to move it accordingly in case it doesn't.

I have a problem with the 1.5.5 version of JDeveloper, installed on a Win7 32bit system. First of all, when launching it, it automatically switches the display mode from aero to classic (don't know if this is intended, or another problem of mine). Then, after connecting to a database, when listing it's contents, structure, even in the script window, after scrolling, the text appears distorted or just parts of it (like it's not making a complete redraw). After clicking with the mouse, or minimizing/maximizing the window, it looks ok, but it's very annoying to do that every time I want to scroll up or down.

Thank you!
        • 1. Re: JDeveloper display issue.
          This forum is for Instant Client, obviously. Try the {forum:id=83} forum instead.

Perhaps you could try a more recent version of JDeveloper:
          • 2. Re: JDeveloper display issue.
            Thank you, I will post the problem there. I tried the newest version already, but still the problem persist, so I switched back to this one as all my colleagues are using it, and they have this issue too.

*[url http://www.java-forums.org/blogs/advanced-java/collection/]Java collection*