This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
If you are using position based heirarchy, you must complete approval set up for that.
1. Define approval limit for your approval group.
2. Attach approval group to document type (standard PO and Requistion in your case) and Job & Postion combination.
3. Ensure your employer has the same job and position attached.
4. Hope you have rest of the other purchasing set up done since you are able to create PO.
Hope this helps.
It's not clear that which setup you are using for Purchasing approval. If it's Position Hierarchy, you have to follow the instructions provided by Tarun which is also mentioned below.
1. Create a Position Hierarchy. Make sure that the Position you are holding is mapped in the hierarchy.
2. Create an approval group.
3. Assign the approval group to the position you are holding in Oracle HRMS (Assignment Page) based on the document type.
4. Run Fill Employee Hierarchy.
5. Try to approve your PR/PO now.
If you are following the employee supervisor hierarchy then you have to approve the document as supervisor. You can do the setup for this using AME.
Thanks & Regards
Edited by: Prakash Kumar on Oct 19, 2011 12:13 PM
See following documents on metalink
Purchase Orders Remain in an Incomplete Status on Approval and the Action History Shows "No Action Taken" [ID 458222.1]
How to Diagnose No Approver Found (Document Status Remains Incomplete) and Build Default Approval List Failures in the Purchasing Approval Workflow [ID 295153.1]
Hope this helps,