I need to customize the seeded XML publisher report.Till now i developed XML publisher reports by developing rdf only. But here i didn't see any rdf for it..
without rdf how we can create the xml publisher report. I need to insert a field in this report where i need to insert this field.
where i found the SQL query for this report.Please help me
Yes we can create RTF Template with out using RDF.
1. Create an XML file Where it consists of all SQL queries that are useful for the report and You need to upload the XML file in XML Publisher Responsbility --> Data Definition --> Data Template --> Upload . Upload the XML Template File in the given path.
To view any of the XML file for the sample sake, Every report in Subledger accounting in R12 is with out rdf. Please check it for further reference.
2. Register the Executable as JAVA CONCURRENT PROGRAM not ORACLE REPORTS. Concurrent Program Output as XML with specific parameters you need.
3. Then Register and upload the New RTF & XML Files in XML Publisher Responsibility.
Here I need to customize the Sales Order XSL Template which is a seeded template in Order Management.
and it will execute when user select the actions button-> print and prview .so there is no concurrent program for this.they did the setups for this.
I didn't find any datetemplate for this in data defination window.here I need to change this one as
1. Update the Report Header to read “Dispatch Note” instead of “ORDERING DOCUMENT”.
2. Inclusion of logo for each police authority (Open Issue).
3. Modification to include *“United Kingdom” instead of U.S.* in the free text portion of the PRODUCT section. “United Kingdom” value will be derived from the country specified for the selected organization and not hardcoded.
4. Footer to include shipment date instead of Sales Order Creation date and the document should be available to print only after Ship Confirm.
5. Updating the Layout template in the Transaction Type setup, so that it points to the modified layout template.
6. The modified Dispatch Note document will be included in the Ship Confirm document set and this document set will be included in the respective Ship Confirm rules. This Ship Confirm Rule will be attached in the Shipping parameters tabs for both the organisations. This step would enable the Dispatch Note to be printed automatically after successful completion Ship Confirm process.
I have *.XSD file and .XSL file * .. I don't find any data template in datadefination window to see the SQL query.
I thought now i have to change the *.XSD AND .XSL FILES* is it right? Is there any other solution for this ..
I have *.XSD file and .RTF file * .. I don't find any data template in datadefination window to see the SQL query.
I thought now i have to change the .XSD file is it right? if i change this file the changes will effect in the template or not? Is there any other solution for this ..
are you sure about *.XSD and *.RTF ?
RTF template is face of report.
also you need any data for report (xml data)
xml data can be selected using package or xml template
*.XSD may be schema for xml data or may be not
need to find how xml data are formed.
of course you can create your report, for example, based on rtf, xsl template and package and then create concurrent and add it to group