2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2011 6:40 AM by Helios-GunesEROL

Unable to Start EBS R12 Services with Error in adformsctl.sh Status 204

user1514587
      Hi,

I'm new to EBS, therefore your need Guidence.

In my own test enviornment, when I tried to start services with ./adstrtall.sh scripts, all services start successfully except the forms services, with ./adformsctl.sh scripts return the status code 204. When I check the services status with ./adopmnctl.sh, it shown all services up except form services.

When I refer the logs adformctl.txt in $INST_TOP/logs/appl/admin/log/ directory, I found following output.

10/14/11-19:38:59 :: adformsctl.sh version 120.12
      10/14/11-19:38:59 :: adformsctl.sh: Stopping OPMN managed FORMS OC4J instance

opmnctl: stopping opmn managed processes...
      ================================================================================
      opmn id=oraapps.oranet.com:6200
      no processes or applications matched this request

10/14/11-19:38:59 :: adformsctl.sh: exiting with status 150

================================================================================

I also refer the Oracle AS form logs OC4J~forms~default_group~1 in the $INST_TOP/logs/ora/10.1.3/opmn/ directory and found following output.

--------
      11/10/14 18:47:35 Start process
      --------
      OC4J startup failed
      java.io.IOException: File /u01/oracle/TESTEBS/inst/apps/TESTEBS_oraapps/ora/10.1.3/j2ee/forms/config/server.xml does not exist.
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootConfigurationFactory.initConfigDirectory(BootConfigurationFactory.java:236)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootConfigurationFactory.<init>(BootConfigurationFactory.java:65)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootConfigurationFactory.create(BootConfigurationFactory.java:57)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootStrap.main(BootStrap.java:22)

--------
      11/10/14 18:47:37 Start process
      --------
      OC4J startup failed
      java.io.IOException: File /u01/oracle/TESTEBS/inst/apps/TESTEBS_oraapps/ora/10.1.3/j2ee/forms/config/server.xml does not exist.
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootConfigurationFactory.initConfigDirectory(BootConfigurationFactory.java:236)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootConfigurationFactory.<init>(BootConfigurationFactory.java:65)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootConfigurationFactory.create(BootConfigurationFactory.java:57)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootStrap.main(BootStrap.java:22)

--------
      11/10/14 18:47:39 Start process
      --------
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.net.URLClassLoader$1.<init>(Ljava/net/URLClassLoader;Ljava/lang/String;)V
           at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:299)
           at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)

From these two log files it seems that the Issue resides in server.xml file as it is missing.

Kindly help me how to resolve this issue. Should I have to recreate the server.xml file? If so then kindly refer me some good Metalink Artical. As with this issue I'm unable to access the EBS Login Page.

Your help will be highly appriciated.

Regards,

Kamran