This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
To solve the error "no portal in java_library_path" make the following actions:
1. Obtain the file "libportal.so" from the server where yo have installed BRM. This file is found at $PIN_HOME/lib
2. On BIP server create a folder that can be accessed by the BIP user. In my case, I created folder "brm_lib" located at $BIP_HOME
3. Copy the file "libportal.so" into the folder created in previous step.
4. For BIP user's instance, create the environment variable $LD_LIBRARY_PATH with its value the folder created in step 2
5. Restart OC4J server. Test the WS again, it should work!!.