1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2011 1:32 AM by Billy~Verreynne Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: How to drop a job?
        Thx for the confirmation that it worked for you. I think there is no need for discussion if it is secure or not as this is not the subject of the post.

Paul
        • 16. Re: How to drop a job?
          Max Seleznev
          I didn't realize this forum was full of 1337 kids in search for kewl things. I, kind of, expected a little more mature audience. Possibly with different experience levels but still mature. For that I apologize.
          Everything else is opinions. Yours is no worse than mine. It looks like the OP managed to pull this dangerous stunt without being fired.
          • 17. Re: How to drop a job?
            Billy~Verreynne
            Paul G. Matuszyk wrote:
            I think there is no need for discussion if it is secure or not as this is not the subject of the post.
            So you think security of a solution is not relevant?

That is like telling a pilot "+yes, you can reach that airport with a Cessna 172+", and saying that the weather enroute is not the subject of discussion, what airspaces to cross is not relevant, etc etc...

That to me does not make any sense. And shows a serious lack of professionalism.
            1 2 Previous Next