1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 13, 2011 12:00 PM by PranitSaha

Using Receiving Open Interface for DELIVER Trans after RECEIVE trans

nalvareal
      I am currently using the ROI to import RECEIVE transactions and create the header receipt for POs. I now want to use the ROI to import the DELIVER piece of the exisitng receipt. Has anyone done this before? I thought I could reference the transaction_id and header_interface_id of the RECEIVE transaction, but the DELIVER transaction fails to import. This is for Standard Receipts as we don't use Direct Delivery. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
        • 1. Re: Using Receiving Open Interface for DELIVER Trans after RECEIVE trans
          PranitSaha
          You need to refer SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID and SHIPMENT_LINE_ID of the Receipt that you have created earlier.

Thanks,

PS.
          user3977462 wrote:
          I am currently using the ROI to import RECEIVE transactions and create the header receipt for POs. I now want to use the ROI to import the DELIVER piece of the exisitng receipt. Has anyone done this before? I thought I could reference the transaction_id and header_interface_id of the RECEIVE transaction, but the DELIVER transaction fails to import. This is for Standard Receipts as we don't use Direct Delivery. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!