This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 14, 2011 2:08 PM by 867555 RSS

Error on BCC full deployment | CRS set up

888442 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
All,

I have completed installation and configuration of CRS and I am able to browse the store and BCC applications. To transfer assets from Publishing to Production environment, I am getting the following error when i initiate 'Create Initial Deployment'.

On Browser

Deployment '1700002' to target 'tar171' encountered a system level deployment error during data transfer.

On server log I am getting below error

21:54:10,067 ERROR [DeploymentManager]
CAUGHT AT:
CONTAINER:atg.repository.RepositoryException; SOURCE:com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't1
FROM dcspp_giftcert t1, dcspp_claimable t2
WHERE' at line 1
at atg.adapter.gsa.Utils.deleteAllItems(Utils.java:1384)
at atg.adapter.gsa.Utils.deleteAllItems(Utils.java:1524)
at atg.adapter.gsa.Utils.deleteAllItems(Utils.java:1674)
at atg.deployment.repository.RepositoryWorkerThread.prepareFullDeployment(RepositoryWorkerThread.java:636)
at atg.deployment.repository.RepositoryWorkerThread.preDeploymentPhase(RepositoryWorkerThread.java:525)
at atg.deployment.DeploymentWorkerThread.run(DeploymentWorkerThread.java:310)
Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't1
FROM dcspp_giftcert t1, dcspp_claimable t2
WHERE' at line 1
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)

Also I see below error as well

21:54:10,770 ERROR [DeploymentServer]
atg.deployment.common.DeploymentException: Deployment '1700002' to target 'Production' encountered a system level deployment error during data transf
er.
at atg.deployment.common.ResourceUtil.exception(ResourceUtil.java:306)
at atg.deployment.adapter.DistributedDeploymentAdapter.deployData(DistributedDeploymentAdapter.java:2238)
at atg.deployment.adapter.DistributedDeploymentAdapter.transferData(DistributedDeploymentAdapter.java:305)
at atg.deployment.server.Deployment.run(Deployment.java:1688)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

I am using; ATG10.0.2, Java 1.6.0_27, Jboss-5.1.0.GA and MySQL 5.5

Thanks in advance.

Madhu Patchava

Edited by: atg.ebox on Nov 12, 2011 10:13 PM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points