This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
If you are referring to Contact On Demand reports - the only columns that are available are those that come with the report templates.
I am not aware of report template. Can you tell me where is it available? Suppose I want to create one calculated field how can I do that?
First off, do you want to create reports in CRM On Demand or in Contact On Demand
You can create a calculated column using any Field (Presentation Column) in any Presentaion Table.
Eg: You want to calculate the difference between the Start and End Date of an Activity.
1. Simply Create a report on the Activities SA (Analytics or Real-time doe not matter here)
2. Add the required Coumns
3. To calculate the difference between the Start and End time.
- add the below fields from Activity
- Click the 'Fx' icon any field that you would like to display the calculated value in.
- Replace the existing formula in this field with TIMESTAMPDIFF(SQL_TSI_DAY, Activity."Created Date", Activity."Completed Date") - This is your calculated value
Activity ID Subject Created Date Completed Date Difference
AXXX-IHJ1W Prepare Proposal 10/31/2011 6:39:43 AM 11/18/2011 4:48:54 AM 18
For more details, I would suggest you look at the CRM On Demand Bookshelf or click the hlp link in CRM On Demand.
Hope this helps!
Thank for the reply. I want to create columns in CRM OnDemand.