This content has been marked as final. Show 11 replies
With services that need Activities Data Source or WebCenter Data Source you can take next alternatives:
- Install WebCenter/Activities Schema on your own Oracle Data Base and create manually Data Sources in your integrated WebLogic.
- Install WebCenter Schemas in a own WebCenter installation with RCU (install dev WebLogic).
- You have ActivitiesDS running and associated to your manage server.
- Your Custom Portal Application have a database connection to Activities BBDD.
- Your web.xml have jdbc/ActivitiesDS or your JNDI Activities name.
In step 2, when you create a connection to Activities. It asks if is a Activities schema. Select Activities schema.
I'm going to put some steps to configure Analytics, tell me if you done all:
- You have a Manage Server WC_Utilities with analytics-collector etc... and ActivitiesDS associated.
- You have ActivitiesDS associated to your Custom Managed Server where Portal applications is installed.
- You configured analytics collector settings http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/webcenter.1111/e12405/wcadm_analytics.htm#WCADM6700
- You registered an Analytics Collector for Your Custom Portal Application (13.5 Registering an Analytics Collector for Your Application)
- You Drag & Drop Analytics Task Flow.
Probably you forget to register collector for your WebCenter Portal Applications and ins't registering information in database.
Here is the detailed list of steps that i am doing...
1. I have ActivitiesDB under Applications Resources > Connections which is up and running and is also associated to ActivitiesDS datasource.
2. I have a separate WC_Utilities server which has already installed analytics collector with all the default configuration(collector host=localhost,collector port=31314)
- Do I have to configure a new Analytics collector for our application or can we use default?
3. Added the task flow on the page
4. I am able to see the graphs on the page with "No Data found" label
5. While registering the collector for our application from the "Edit Run Configuration Default" , under Java options i am putting below mentioned values
-Doracle.wc.openusage.enabled=true -Doracle.wc.openusage.clustername=localhost-Doracle.wc.openusage.collectorport=31314 -Doracle.wc.openusage.unicast=true -Doracle.wc.openusage.timeout=30
As soon as i give these values in the Java options , all the graphs(with No data found label) from the page goes and nothing related to analytics gets displayed on the page.
Verify if you have "WebCenter event collection": http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E21764_01/webcenter.1111/e12405/wcadm_analytics.htm#WCADM6688 point *13.10 Troubleshooting Issues with Analytics*
In addition test your collector connection in Oracle Fusion Middleware Control
- Application Deployment menu, choose WebCenter > Service Configuration.
- From the list of services on the WebCenter Service Configuration page, select Analytics and Activity Graph.
- Select your connection.
- Check "Enable WebCenter Event Collection"
- Click on "Test" button.