This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I just want to add that the Netbeans IDE I used is 6.9.1 when I produced the exception. It is also giving same problems in 7.0.1.
I am seeing the same behavior with 7.0.1
I think I will file a bug.
The issue is resolved. You have to update Java ME SDK 3.0.5 to obtain the fix:
1. Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the latest Java ME SDK 3.0.5 (published on Dec 23, 2011). In the updated 3.0.5 release we have added the Japanese and simplified Chinese localizations and "Update Center" feature that is required to obtain the fix.
2. Run Update Center either from Start menu or from Netbeans "Java ME" menu (in this case you should install Netbeans integration during Java ME SDK installation).
3. Install "Java ME SDK Tools Netbeans Update Site" via Update Center.
4. Restart Netbeans IDE.
5. In Netbeans, go to Tools -> Plugins, Reload Catalog and install "Utilities" update from "Java ME SDK Tools" category.
For more details refer to corresponding blog post at: http://blogs.oracle.com/javamesdk/entry/update_java_me_sdk_through
Alexander Burdukov, Engineering Manager for Java ME SDK product.