9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2013 6:56 PM by 1035002

Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:

user3715462
      Hi All,

ebs r12 12.1.3
      db 11gr1 11.1.0.7
      os OUL5x64

After the clone, the database and the middle tier were ready, no error. when open the url i was able to type in username/password
      but then got this error

<PRE>Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in FND_SESSION_MANAGEMENT.CHECK_SESSION. Your session is no longer valid. </PRE>
      Servlet error: An exception occurred. The current application deployment descriptors do not allow for including it in this response. Please consult the application log for details.

--i did check invalid objects and it was fine.

Can someone please advise for this error.

Thanks in advance.
      Regards,
        • 1. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          After the clone, the database and the middle tier were ready, no error. when open the url i was able to type in username/password
          but then got this error
          Is the issue with all usernames?

Did AutoConfig complete successfully on both tiers?

Please confirm that none of the main database accounts is expired (i.e. system, apps, applsys, ..etc).
          <PRE>Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in FND_SESSION_MANAGEMENT.CHECK_SESSION. Your session is no longer valid. </PRE>
          Servlet error: An exception occurred. The current application deployment descriptors do not allow for including it in this response. Please consult the application log for details.
          Any details about the error in the application log files?
          Can someone please advise for this error.
          Please see if (FND_SESSION_MANAGEMENT.CHECK_SESSION Error During External Candidate Registration [ID 1368801.1]) is applicable.

Also, make sure your FND_NODES table has correct entries.

Unable to login from Notificationdetail.htm or AppsLogin.jsp [ID 269748.1]
          How to Clean Nonexistent Nodes or IP Addresses From FND_NODES [ID 260887.1

Thanks,
          Hussein                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:
            user3715462
            Thanks Hussein,

I did check all users and there are fine.
            i will check the notes that you provide.

Regards,
            • 3. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              I did check all users and there are fine.
              You mean you say the issue with one user only? If yes, what is the difference between this user and other users?

Are you running the same client OS and browser on this user's machine?

Can you reproduce the issue when you login as this specific user from one of the machines that the users can connect (or vice versa)?

Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 [ID 389422.1]
              i will check the notes that you provide.
              Yes please, specially the FND_NODES table.

Thanks,
              Hussein
              • 4. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:
                user3715462
                Thanks Hussein,

I went through the notes you provides but i still get the same error when connect. did applied patch in the note.

Regards,
                • 5. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:
                  Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                  Please answer the questions in my previous update.

Thanks,
                  Hussein
                  • 6. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:
                    user3715462
                    Thanks Hussein,

there were something wrong with the tarball from the production that caused those errors. i did a new tarball from production again and it worked fine.
                    Thanks very much.
                    Regards,
                    • 8. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:
                      akr1967

Dear Mr. Hussein and this issue initiator:

I am facing the same issue few days ago only in my machine only on windows 7 using IE9 and it happened suddenly and I tried a lot to use firefox browser but I stucked with some Java issues so could you please mail me o akr1967@yahoo.com of your solution as I am thinking to format the machine to fix this issue to login to Apps.

I couldn't understand your solution above "  there were something wrong with the tarball from the production that caused those errors. i did a new tarball from production again and it worked fine." !! what's the tarball and how can I create a new one !

I really appreciate your urgent feedback and advice,

Best Regards,

Akram

• 9. Re: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException:

Please try this solution Login issue in R12 after Java Upgrade

Thanks,

Moore