This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
If you don't want to use the triggering event, you will have to do this manually.
- Create a Web Link on the SR with and embed the mailto: function with the receivers email and subject and body embedded in the url (you can find this link on Google)
- When this link is clicked, an email window will open with all the details you provide, and you can click the send button to send the email.
- You will have to do this manually every 10-15 days or whatever is the duration
- Create a time based workflow on a new Opportunity Created event
- create a action to send an email notification to the concerned person (details in the workflow properties)
- This workflow will auto send an email every 10-15 days to the opportunity Manager.
The time based workflow is the best option I see. Do you see any issue/ concerns with auto generated emails?
Hope this helps!