This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2012 12:36 PM by Brandye Barrington RSS

OCP Success kit Delivery

905246 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I cleared exam 1Z0-851(Oracle certified Professional Java SE 6 Programmer) on 26th September, 2011. I came to know that I will receive OCP kit after 4-6 month from exam date. Certview is showing status as "1st Shipment" and created on 28th November.

But my problem is, I need to submit oracle certificate copy to my employer before 22nd December,2011. So It is very important for me to receive it before 22nd December.

Will you please let me know status of my delivery ? Is it mailed or not ? If yes, please share reference number from courier company so I can track it.

It will be better for me even you send soft copy of certificate in advance so i can print it and I handover to employer.

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Shailesh
  • 1. Re: OCP Success kit Delivery
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    Hi Shailesh,
    You can provide verification of your certification through CertView on the 'Publish Credentials to 3rd Parties' tab. This is official verification of Oracle Certification.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • 2. Re: OCP Success kit Delivery
    908709 Newbie
    Hi Sailesh,
    How you came to know that OCP kit will take 4-6 months from exam date?
    Btw,i too cleared the same exam on sep-26 and the certview is showing the same status.(created date 02-Oct-11)
    Till now i haven't received the kit.

Thanks,
    Sriram

Edited by: 905706 on Jan 3, 2012 10:53 AM

Edited by: 905706 on Jan 3, 2012 10:53 AM
  • 3. Re: OCP Success kit Delivery
    905246 Newbie
    Hi sriram,

my mistake...i want to say 4-6 weeks.
    By the way, I received OCP kit around 20th Dec, within 3-4 weeks after exams.
    Hopefully you will receive soon.

thanks,
    shailesh
  • 4. : OCP Success kit Delivery
    909721 Newbie
    Hi My name is Imran khan, I had given the Exam (1Z0-851 Java Standard Edition 6 Programmer Certified Professional Exam) in 22/10/2011, but still I didn't get my certification. When i will get my certification??
    I have my all document related to the exam like Registration number,Oracle Testing ID.

Edited by: 906718 on Jan 9, 2012 1:01 AM

Edited by: 906718 on Jan 9, 2012 1:03 AM
  • 5. Re: : OCP Success kit Delivery
    Rafi (Oracle DBA) Pro
    Hi Imran,
    You have to wait 6-8 weeks for receiving success kit as per Oracle Certview.
    Some times up to 8 weeks to receive your kit after you have completed your final certification requirement.

Best regards,

Rafi.
  • 6. Re: : OCP Success kit Delivery
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    Imran,
    You can get information on next steps to take by logging in to your CertView account at certview.oracle.com. You will see more info on this at the bottom of the page on the Certification Status>Certification History tab.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points