This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- I've done a few Beehive installs in the past, and I never installed a separate java engine. Is this now in the pre reqs?
- Did you apply all the database patches prior to running the Beehive installer? there are at least 6 of them I think
- I suggest you clean up your install path a bit, looks like you ran the installer 7 times and don't put the version number in the path, it gets confusing especially as Beehive does inplace upgrades.
- I your database drop the BEE* schemas and tablespaces
Thanks for the response. the DB is managed by a separate team and they say, the DB is installed with latest patches. Another reason to believe them, is there is another instance of the Oracle beehive which is running connecting to another DB and that works just fine.. I am doubting if I have missed some thing..
* JDK is not a prerequisite i have installed it for a separate reason. I also have cleared the previous instalations and deleted the schema as per your suggestion. No luch still
I have some more log statements which might help in suggesting a solution.. here they are ----
Logfile beeStart.log.165811 created at Wed Jan 4 16:58:11 2012
Preparing OWSM install.properties...
Running Application Server Configuration Assistant...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/sysman/ias/studio/installer/ASControlConfigAssistant
ERROR: Application Server Configuration Assistant has failed! Exiting...
Looking forward for some assistance..