This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Never mind - with some information from Oracle Support I found the log of the failed import. Then with the error message, I found out that I was using the import for Oracle 10gR2, but the database on which the repository is installed is 10gR1. So I needed the import for 10gR1 - which I didn't have and you can't download it anymore. Some scrounging around the office finally turned up an installation disk. I installed 10gR1 client - reconfigured RAU to use it - and the upgrade worked.
Guess I'll need to upgrade the database to 10gR2 some day in the near future.