2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2011 11:23 PM by fraser pearson RSS

Shared Services From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol Error

fraser pearson
      Hi All

Happy holidays!!! I'm not sure who's around between xmas and new year but if anyone is and can help me out ....

We are testing the backup and restore process on our TEST server and I've hit a snag. Company protocol says the applications and the databases need to be on seperate servers so we have essbase on one Unix Sparc 32bit server and our applications ... Shared Services, Planning, Workspace weblogic on another. We did a restore of our Application Server only without touching the DB Server and now I can't access Shared Services. When trying to access Shared Services through the following URL 'http://<server_name>:58080/interop/index.jsp' I get following error ...

Error 404--Not Found
      From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
      10.4.5 404 Not Found
      The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

I have followed the steps suggested in the following thread: Shared services Console not opening

Checked my openLDAP service is running, run the configuration tool and deployed to Application Server, as well as stopping and starting all the services in order ... no joy!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.