2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2012 12:49 AM by BikashBagaria RSS

    SOA service

    602650
      Hi All

      I configured the SOA server for OIM in the Enterprise Middleware Manager and everything looks good and when I am doing the self registration then I am getting a tracking number but no instances shown in the SOA server. I am assuming I am hitting the wrong SOA service or I did not assign it at all.

      Please give me some details on how to know the name of the service I am hitting and how to change it

      Thanks
        • 1. Re: SOA service
          602650
          The latest error I found on the log is:

          [oim_server1] [ERROR] [IAM-0042013] [oracle.iam.platform.entitymgr.provider.ldap] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: oiminternal] [ecid: 0000JIQANQZ4IvVRy2f9D01EzxhJ000098,0] [APP: oim#11.1.1.3.0] [arg: javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - Attribute orclaccountlocked is not supported in schema.]; remaining name 'cn=jdoe7,cn=Reserved,dc=mydomain,dc=com'] An error occurred while locking the user in LDAP, and the corresponding error is - javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - Attribute orclaccountlocked is not supported in schema.]; remaining name 'cn=jdoe7,cn=Reserved,dc=mydomain,dc=com'[2012-01-01T10:45:36.047-06:00] [oim_server1] [NOTIFICATION] [IAM-0080006] [oracle.iam.platform.kernel.impl] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: oiminternal] [ecid: 0000JIQANQZ4IvVRy2f9D01EzxhJ000098,0] [APP: oim#11.1.1.3.0] Orchestration process moved to failed stage, and the corresponding error is - {0}[[

          Any idea how can we fix ?

          Thanks

          Edited by: 599647 on Jan 1, 2012 9:07 AM
          • 2. Re: SOA service
            BikashBagaria
            The second error seems to point that you have configured LDAPSync with OIM and that the integration is not correct there. Check for the steps again and validate if your LDAPSync is working properly and specifically for the orclaccountlocked attribute. This error suggests that your request is not even sent to SOA but is failing prior to that.

            As for your first questions, how did you configure your SOA Server? Did you install it along with OIM? You cannot have SOA Server outside the domain where OIM is installed and it should be installed/configured via the OIM configuration wizard and domain installer. But all the same you can verify which SOA server you are hitting by logging into EM and verify the following property:
            1.Login to em
            2.Right click weblogic domain
            3.Select System Mbean browser
            4.On the right pane select 'Application Defined Mbeans'
            5.Scroll to 'oracle.iam'
            6.Expand 'oracle.iam'
            7.Expand 'server:oim_sever1' (Name might be different according to oim server name during configuration, any one server would do as this is replicated across servers)
            8. Expand 'Application:oim'
            9. Expand 'XMLConfig'
            10.Expand 'Config'
            11.Expand 'XMLConfig:SOAConfig'
            12.Select 'SOAConfig'
            13.Check for the property 'Rmiurl' ... this should point to the soa server.

            -Bikash