This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Looks like you have a few issues to resolve.
1. JoinFieldValue can be used with the Object Row Id values only. You can't look up for an User in the User Object based on the Alias field
2. UserValue is a function which always returns the Logged in User. You may need to get the right Id for the lookup (Probably PrimaryOwnerId, OwnerId etc)
You need to make the following changes to address your requierment.
1. Try to get the Credit Manager Row Id
2. By using the JoinFieldValue function on the Account Object, get the Credit Manager Row Id
3. After #2, you have the User Row Id. User another JoinFieldValue function to get the Email address from the User Object based on the Credit Manager Row Id
Hope this helps
Edited by: user653205 on Jan 30, 2012 8:12 AM