10 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2012 12:04 PM by 877857

Timeout error when calling package

Hi,

I have an application that calls a package, this package has a process that lasts 40 minutes, 30 minutes with the browser displays the following error:
      Explanation: The request timed out before the page could be retrieved. 

Try the following: 

Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion. 
      Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped. 
      Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link. 
      Contact website: You may want to contact the website administrator to make sure the Web page still exists. You can do this by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the website home page. 
      If you are still unable to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk. 

Technical Information (for support personnel) 

Error Code 64: Host not available 
      Background: The gateway or proxy server lost connection to the Web server. 
      Date: 07/01/2012 14:05:39 [GMT] 
      Server: SVGFIRE.svgmatriz.local 
      Source: Remote server 
      In the application properties:

Session Timeout

Maximum Session Length in Seconds, is 0
      Maximum Session Idle Time in Seconds, is 0

I'm using Firefox 9
      The same error occurs in Chrome.

Do I have to mess around with settings Browser Timeout? Or is some configuration of Apex?

thank you

Márcio Gonçalez