This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
1. hubURL (http://<yourservername>:<port>/PSEMHub/hub); the Agent Port (must be unique); in configuration.properties.
2. try $ StartAgent.sh recrawl to get the exact prpblem. If there is no problem try $ nohup StartAgent.sh &.
3.enter your HubURL in a browser and verify that your agents are registered and they are in a Running state
4.Once configuration.properties is set, go to $PS_HOME/PSEMViewer and run GetEnvInfo.bat (or GetEnvInfo.sh for UNIX). This will contact the hub, download all of the XML data,
and put it in an xml file called viewer.xml under $PS_HOME/PSEMViewer/envmetadata/data
5.Check GUID in psoptions table.
6.run the simple setup program at %PS_HOME%setupPsCAsetup.exe
Did you try clearing the the Agent cache and HUB cache ?
If not follow the below steps
Clear Agent Cache
1. Stop the agent
2. delete the following directories
3. delete PS_HOME/PSEMAgent/data/search-results.xml (make sure that u dont delete matchers.xml)
Clear HUB cache
1. Stop your webserver (the one which you use for PSEM HUB - check configuration.properties in your PSEMAgent/envmetadata/config )
2. Make sure that the configuration properties in the HUB ( PSEMHUB/envmetadata/config) has the correct HUB URL
3. delete the following directories
4. delete all files in PS_HOME/PSEMHUB/data/ (dont delete the data directory)
Now start your web server
Hit the HUB URL in web browser and make sure that there are not detected environments
Start the Agent
If the agent starts successfully and can communicate to the HUB then your problem should be solved