0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2012 2:42 AM by 709006 RSS

Oracle Providers for Asp.Net have trust issues in IIS 7.5

Hello All

I have an ASP.net 3.5 website running against an Oracle database (11g R2). I am using the 32-bit flavor of Oracle Providers for ASP.Net version 2.112.2.0.

When I try to configure Users and Roles using IIS Manager on a PC running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, I get the following error:

=====================================================================================================

This feature cannot be used because the default provider is not a trusted provider.

You can use this feature only when the default provider is a trusted provider. If you are a server administrator, you can make a provider a trusted provider by adding the provider type to the trusted providers list in the Administration.config file. The provider has to be strongly typed and added to the GAC (Global Assembly Cache).

=====================================================================================================

I tried adding the providers to Administration.config with no luck. Can someone please tell me how this problem can be solved?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yosief