This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 5:33 PM by Srini Chavali-Oracle RSS

Calendar value set for custom concurrent job parameter.

sreese Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Gurus,

I give points for helpful and correct answers.

I need some direction on how to supply an LOV calendar for a date parameter for a concurrent job. I've searched through the list of Date value sets and couldn't find anything that worked.

I'm trying to make this job as user-friendly as possible without having to dispaly a format mask for the user to have to figure out.

Thanks for you help.

BTW, I'm using 11i Apps.

Scott

Edited by: sreese on Jan 24, 2012 1:13 PM
  • 1. Re: Calendar value set for custom concurrent job parameter.
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    sreese wrote:
    Gurus,

I give points for helpful and correct answers.
    Points are meaningless ;-)
    I need some direction on how to supply an LOV calendar for a date parameter for a concurrent job. I've searched through the list of Date value sets and couldn't find anything that worked.

I'm trying to make this job as user-friendly as possible without having to dispaly a format mask for the user to have to figure out.

Thanks for you help.

BTW, I'm using 11i Apps.

Scott

Edited by: sreese on Jan 24, 2012 1:13 PM
    I do not believe this is possible - pl see these related discussions - https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=calendar+AND+LOV+AND+concurrent&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: Calendar value set for custom concurrent job parameter.
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE

Thanks for you help.

BTW, I'm using 11i Apps.
    Please see (How to Enable the Calendar LOV For a Concurrent Program Parameter [ID 457838.1]).

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points