3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2012 2:38 PM by gerrya RSS

Audit History of a group - Oracle WCI 10gR3

I have a group which was modified yesterday..some users were removed from the group. Today I want to know which users were deleted from this group yesterday.

I checked the Audit Manager but thier was no record and also their is no record in database plumtree.ptauditmsgs table...I can understand the reason of no records as in audit Manager->MainSetting-> Inside Message Type- no object was selected for audit..I selected them now and its showing the audit report for changes made after this modification....

I wanted to know is their any way I can get the audit history of the group for yesterday ..of which membership was changed ..does this value get stored at any other location..may be in any log file?

Thanks for your help!!
        • 1. Re: Audit History of a group - Oracle WCI 10gR3
          geoff garcia
          The AWS job, on verbose, might track at that level.

User505050 wrote:
          I have a group which was modified yesterday..some users were removed from the group. Today I want to know which users were deleted from this group yesterday.

I checked the Audit Manager but thier was no record and also their is no record in database plumtree.ptauditmsgs table...I can understand the reason of no records as in audit Manager->MainSetting-> Inside Message Type- no object was selected for audit..I selected them now and its showing the audit report for changes made after this modification....

I wanted to know is their any way I can get the audit history of the group for yesterday ..of which membership was changed ..does this value get stored at any other location..may be in any log file?

Thanks for your help!!
          • 2. Re: Audit History of a group - Oracle WCI 10gR3
            Hi Geoff..that group is not imported from AD, rather it is created in portal...
            • 3. Re: Audit History of a group - Oracle WCI 10gR3
              gerrya
              I came up with the following query using the following:

Use [PlumDB]
              SELECT AUDITMSGID, CLASSID, OBJECTID, NAME, USERID, SERVERNAME, AUDITMSGTYPE, AUDITMSGTIME, AUDITMSGCONTENT
              FROM dbo.PTAUDITMSGS
              where classid='2' and auditmsgcontent like '%removed%'

Classid 2 is the groups and if you look at that in their it shows activity that's why I added the like.

Hope this helps@!