1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 2, 2012 7:00 AM by Mahendra

Customizing Printed Purchase Order (XML) in R12

Hi,

I need to customize the Printed Purchase Order (which is sent to Supplier).
      I see the existing report (Executable: XDODTEXE Method: Java Concurrent Program) , I tried to download the template with data definition code=POXPRPOL_XML
      but i dont see any tempate for that.

Conc Prog:Printed Purchase Order Report(Landscape) (XML)
      Short name:POXPRPOL_XML

Could you let me know how to approach for customizing the report.

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Customizing Printed Purchase Order (XML) in R12
          Mahendra
          855902 wrote:
          Hi,

I need to customize the Printed Purchase Order (which is sent to Supplier).
          I see the existing report (Executable: XDODTEXE Method: Java Concurrent Program) , I tried to download the template with data definition code=POXPRPOL_XML
          but i dont see any tempate for that.

Conc Prog:Printed Purchase Order Report(Landscape) (XML)
          Short name:POXPRPOL_XML

Could you let me know how to approach for customizing the report.

Thanks.
          Yes..there is no xml associated with it..I have seen it even in my instance..better to log a SR with oracle to get the data template...even when you submit the program it will end up saying no data template...program will be errored out..because there is no template available to pick that

All Parameters: P_REPORT_TYPE=R:P_AGENT_ID=:P_PO_NUM_FROM=:P_PO_NUM_TO=:P_RELEASE_NUM_FROM=:P_RELEASE_NUM_TO=:P_DATE_FROM=:P_DATE_TO=:P_APPROVED_FLAG=:P_TEST_FLAG=:P_PRINT_RELEASES=Y:P_SORTBY=:P_USER_ID=1013895:P_QTY_PRECISION=2:P_FAX_ENABLE=:P_FAX_NUM=:P_CANCEL_LINE=Y:P_BLANKET_LINES=N:DebugFlag=N
          Data Template Code: POXPRPOL_XML
          Data Template Application Short Name: PO
          Debug Flag: N
          {P_RELEASE_NUM_FROM=, P_DATE_FROM=, P_CANCEL_LINE=Y, P_FAX_NUM=, P_SORTBY=, P_RELEASE_NUM_TO=, P_PO_NUM_TO=, P_REPORT_TYPE=R, P_USER_ID=1013895, P_AGENT_ID=, P_APPROVED_FLAG=, P_PO_NUM_FROM=, P_BLANKET_LINES=N, P_TEST_FLAG=, P_FAX_ENABLE=, P_QTY_PRECISION=2, P_DATE_TO=, P_PRINT_RELEASES=Y}
          Calling XDO Data Engine...
          java.lang.NullPointerException
               at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.util.DataTemplate.getDataTemplate(DataTemplate.java:379)
               at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.util.DataTemplate.<init>(DataTemplate.java:226)
               at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.cp.JCP4XDODataEngine.runProgram(JCP4XDODataEngine.java:283)
               at oracle.apps.fnd.cp.request.Run.main(Run.java:157)

HTH
          Mahendra