0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 3:51 AM by hyperionEPM RSS

Issue with Hyperion workspace System 9.3.1 under RHEL

hyperionEPM
      Hello experts,

I have successfully installed and configured Hyperion System 9 components on linux (RHEL) and I am able to connect with AAS and Shared service but when I try to connect with workspace it does not load completely(images are not loaded) and then it does not give option to enter username and password on the browser which pops up. Similar thing happens with Web Analysis. The Web Page for Web analysis loads but when it pops a second web page where we can enter username and password it does not give that. I checked the log file called mod_jk and it has the following which seems to be an issue.

*[Tue Jan 31 20:17:01 2012] [info] ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1186): Error connecting to the Tomcat process.*
      *[Tue Jan 31 20:17:01 2012] [info] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (1665): Sending request to tomcat failed, recoverable operation attempt=2*
      *[Tue Jan 31 20:17:01 2012] [error] ajp_service::jk_ajp_common.c (1673): Error connecting to tomcat. Tomcat is probably not started or is listening on the wrong port. worker=Workspace failed errno = 111*
      *[Tue Jan 31 20:17:01 2012] [info] jk_handler::mod_jk.c (1875): Service error=0 for worker=Workspace*

If anyonce can help me with the resolution.

Thanks in Advance.
      Saurabh