1. Need to create a file for a day. Means a file will be created on daily basis.
2. Write (Append ) the data to the same file in a day.
3. The file contains a Header Line (the field names) and multiple details lines (the required data).
4. This file should not contain any header or detail identifier. Also the Header line should not be repeated while appending to the same file. Only the detail lines should be appended.
5. I am able to create the file on daily basis and also appending to the same file on each writing. Below are the issues I am facing
a) Not able to avoid the Header and Details identifier using NXSD.
b) The header line is getting repeated while appending to the file. For e.g. I am getting as below
If I am getting you correctly you need to write a file continuously during the day reading from a file or xml.
In case your problem lies only with the removal of header. Try using the synchronous read in file adapter which would read between the process continuously and you could write the inserted data continuously.