3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2012 2:17 PM by PranitSaha

Print Purchase Order (R12) , need to identify template assigned to Print PO

Hi,

I see three versions on Purchase Orders in R12, How will i know which template of these is assigned to Print Purchase Oder (sent out to supplier for communication in pdf).

I need to customize the Print PO, add additional fields and change the layout, so i need to download related files from XML Publisher and modify.

Could you let me know how to identify which template is assigned to Print Purchase Oder

Thanks..
        • 1. Re: Print Purchase Order (R12) , need to identify template assigned to Print PO
          Mahendra
          855902 wrote:
          Hi,

I see three versions on Purchase Orders in R12, How will i know which template of these is assigned to Print Purchase Oder (sent out to supplier for communication in pdf).

I need to customize the Print PO, add additional fields and change the layout, so i need to download related files from XML Publisher and modify.

Could you let me know how to identify which template is assigned to Print Purchase Oder

Thanks..
          What is the name of the program?which you want to submit??
          • 2. Re: Print Purchase Order (R12) , need to identify template assigned to Print PO
            user11995802
            Check which is associated with PO Output for communication concurrent program short name. That should be the one.
            • 3. Re: Print Purchase Order (R12) , need to identify template assigned to Print PO
              PranitSaha
              855902 wrote:
              Hi,

Thanks..
              Hi,

Go to Document type setup and search for the respective PO type. Find the template name attached to it. It is actually based on XSL stylesheet.

Note that, there are following underlying views who drive the PO Print.
              PO_HEADERS_XML
              PO_LINES_XML
              PO_LINE_LOCATION_XML
              PO_RELEASES_XML

If you need to add any field, you may need to add it to one of the above first.

Thanks,

PS.