This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 6:56 AM by User353534 RSS

How to find the Display Template associated with a JSP ?

User353534 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,
We have a requirement to alter the text on few buttons and headers for a Published Site. I have modified the Seeded JSP and saved as xxseeded.jsp and deployed in $OA_HTML. Now i want to add this custom JSP to the Display Template but i don't know how to find the Display Template Associated with the Seeded JSP. So, i need to know the Programmatic access name for the Display Template which uses this Seeded JSP as Source file. Is there any where i can check?

Thank you
  • 1. Re: How to find the Display Template associated with a JSP ?
    Pradeep Kalyan Journeyer
    Hi,

Use the below queries

Use the below query to get the Template name for the associated JSP file.
    SELECT I.ACCESS_NAME, A.FILE_NAME FROM JTF.JTF_AMV_ATTACHMENTS A, APPS.JTF_AMV_ITEMS_VL I, IBE.IBE_DSP_LGL_PHYS_MAP M, IBE.IBE_MSITES_TL S WHERE A.ATTACHMENT_ID = M.ATTACHMENT_ID AND I.ITEM_ID = M.ITEM_ID AND M.MSITE_ID = S.MSITE_ID and a.FILE_NAME like 'Jsp file name here'

Same query can be little modified to get the File name from the Template name.

SELECT I.ACCESS_NAME, A.FILE_NAME FROM JTF.JTF_AMV_ATTACHMENTS A, APPS.JTF_AMV_ITEMS_VL I, IBE.IBE_DSP_LGL_PHYS_MAP M, IBE.IBE_MSITES_TL S
    WHERE A.ATTACHMENT_ID = M.ATTACHMENT_ID AND I.ITEM_ID = M.ITEM_ID AND M.MSITE_ID = S.MSITE_ID and I.ACCESS_NAME like ‘template name here’

Thanks
    Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Kalyan on Feb 9, 2012 9:40 PM
  • 2. Re: How to find the Display Template associated with a JSP ?
    User353534 Newbie
    Thank you So much Pradeep. Made my day.

Thank you
    Vijay

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points