This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2012 2:02 PM by 681387 RSS

Resolving dependancies and building?

681387 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Following the instructions posted at http://coherence.oracle.com/display/INCUBATOR/Building+the+Coherence+Incubator+Projects doesn't work for me, since the dependancies aren't there. I just get errors like this:

compile:
[javac] Compiling 271 source files to /Users/bruce/Packages/Java/Distributed/Coherence/Incubator/coherence-common-2.1.2.31472/.build/classes/core
[javac] /Users/bruce/Packages/Java/Distributed/Coherence/Incubator/coherence-common-2.1.2.31472/src/com/oracle/coherence/cloud/amazon/EC2AddressProvider.java:36: package com.amazonaws.auth does not exist
[javac] import com.amazonaws.auth.AWSCredentials;
[javac] ^
[javac] /Users/bruce/Packages/Java/Distributed/Coherence/Incubator/coherence-common-2.1.2.31472/src/com/oracle/coherence/cloud/amazon/EC2AddressProvider.java:37: package com.amazonaws.auth does not exist

I don't really care about building the projects from source, I just want to automatically pull in the jars that each project depends on so I can browse the source in Eclipse without seeing a few thousand errors in the Eclipse "Problems" tab, preferably without figuring out how to use ivy. It would be really nice if the instructions to this were posted. Thanks.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points