This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 10:59 PM by 965348 RSS

Map Viewer in OBIEE 11.1.1.5

911233 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

Please share a step by step document to create map viewer ie. from database creation to report creation in OBIEE 11.1.1.5.

Thanks in advance.
  • 1. Re: Map Viewer in OBIEE 11.1.1.5
    Richard_Chan Explorer
    Rather than write the whole thing out go to this http://howtobi.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/creating-maps-with-oracle-bi-11g-initial-setup-pre-requisites/
  • 2. Re: Map Viewer in OBIEE 11.1.1.5
    911233 Newbie
    Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I need the steps with snapshots to create mapviiew in OBIEE. The link which you shared is useful to integrate OBIEE with the database.
    I am using weblogic server. I heard we need to configure and deploy map viewer in weblogic server. Please share any materials related to map viewer or send to my mail id: dineyece@gmail.com
  • 3. Re: Map Viewer in OBIEE 11.1.1.5
    965348 Newbie
    hi buddy

if any one have the document of mapviewer configuration in obiee 11.1.1.5.0 please share the link are please mail it to my mail id mallupraveen.07@gmail.com ,my client is back of me....
    Actually I need the steps with snapshots to create mapviiew in OBIEE. The link which you shared is useful to integrate OBIEE with the database.
    I am using weblogic server. I heard we need to configure and deploy map viewer in weblogic server.so please help me ...

Thanks
    Praveen

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points