9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2012 4:26 AM by 918703 RSS

Eclipse-jcop project building { create .cap file } problem??????????????

hello all,

I am using jcop tool plugin with eclipse and my atr is:-
      --Opening terminal

/card -a a000000003000000 -c com.ibm.jc.CardManager
      --Waiting for card... ATR=3B E9 00 00 81 31 FE 45 4A 43 4F 50 34 31 56 32    ;....1.EJCOP41V2     32 A7                                              2.
      everything is fine with sample applet { it contain a empty process () or gives 90 00 for select applet apdu }

I am using eclipse ide and jcop plugin, basically my problem is to building project when any changes occoured, initially when i start a new project with steps like:-
      1- java card project

2-java applet

3-package id

4-applet id

5-basic template of applet
      N- finish
      ok
      then when screen open, at the left side i saw cap file propery window ,and automatically there are cap file in bin folder.
      It means jcop tool used converter to make .cap file, but when i add some lines according to my requirment,
      I am unable to build it again or unable to get a new cap file. May be i need to set some build path , but first time it automatically build so it also indicate that there are no need to set the build path. I am confused in this area.
      Is i need to reference the path of converter.jar { jcdk 2.2.1 }? or jcop plugin also have the required jar for converting .class to .cap , inside it. how i rebuild it and make a new fresh .cap file.

some jar file which i paste in plugin folder of eclipse are:-
      com.ibm.bluez.jcop.eclipse.demopack_1.0.2.jar
      com.ibm.bluez.jcop.eclipse.perftest_1.0.2.jar
      com.ibm.bluez.jcop.eclipse.signlite_1.0.2.jar
      com.ibm.bluez.jcop.eclipse.targetpack.gemplus_1.0.0.jar
      com.ibm.bluez.jcop.eclipse.targetpack_1.0.3.3.jar
      com.ibm.bluez.jcop.eclipse_1.0.3.3.jar
      com.ibm.bluez.jcop.eclipse_3.1.1.a.jar
      before i was using JCDE plugin for simulation process but here i did not use JCDE, I have only eclipse + jcop plugin

I tried to tell you, what is my problem, If you still have any doubt , Let me know.

Waiting for your reply and thanks for your time ............