I am new to Oracle Apps R12 and I want to learn Oracle HCM from scratch. I am Oracle Apps technical developer. I know general navigation of Oracle Apps R12. Where can I find documentation for HCM?
Is there much difference in Oracle Fusion and Oracle R12? Which version will be useful? Can I directly learn Oracle Fusion HCM or do I have to start with R12 first?
On my project, the HR consultant is looking for some quick guidance on the following HRMS Benefits functionality. Can you please provide a response?
1) Plans, Options, Categories and Groups are created. How can we create a relationship between Employee and the Benefits.
2) Any documentation of how to build a Flex Plan (Cafeteria Style) ?
3) How to setup an open Enrollment
4) Eligibilities: Please provide an example of how to build them
I would really appreciate your quick help on the above as they are really critical for moving forward with CRP preparation.
1) and 3) Consultants and others should take the Fusion Applications: HCM Benefits Implementation class:
2) Flex credits are not yet available in Oracle Fusion Benefits
4) To find eligibility documentation and examples:
Search on “eligibility profile” in the help system.
Or refer to the Define Benefit Eligibility section of chapter 19, Define Benefits, in the Oracle® Fusion Applications Compensation Management Implementation Guide.
This link is to the release 4 version of the guide."