This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
What mechanism are you using for download?
WFLOAD apps/app8pr0d 0 Y DOWNLOAD APINVAPR.wft APINVAPR
Above is the command used for downoad.
Have you attempted to download with the Workflow Builder? If so, did you receive the same errors?
When i open with workflow builder, it works fine.
Honestly, I always use the WF Builder. If you're satisfied with this solution, please mark this thread as solved.1 person found this helpful
I am also getting the same error.
WFLOAD apps/apps 0 Y DOWNLOAD file_name.wft INVADJTO
Item type INVADJTO
- 1300: Could not load.
- 1114: Could not load from database.
- 1115: Could not load all definitions referenced by 'INVADJTO' item type.
- 1115: Could not load contents of 'INVADJTO' item type.
- 1101: Could not load item types from database. FILTER=INVADJTO
- 210: Oracle Error: ORA-01480: trailing null missing from STR bind value. SQ L text: SELECT protect_level, custom_level, name, display_name, description, wf_selector, read_role, write_role, execute_role, persistence_type, t o_char(persistence_days) FROM wf_item_types_vl WHERE name like :itemtype ORDE R BY name
The item type exists in system. It is a seeded one.
Can anyone help on this !!!
Fro the error ORA-01480.
It looks like text columns on WF_ITEM_TYPES_TL have trailing spaces and this breaks the C code. Try to find these spaces and remove them:
select LANGUAGE, '*'||T.DISPLAY_NAME||'*', '*'||T.DESCRIPTION||'*'
from WF_ITEM_TYPES_TL T
where T.NAME like 'INV%';
The fix would be to upload such workflow in WF builder and remove the trailing spaces.
the post above is in case you have access to the DB from WF Builder. If not then you will need to backup the table and update the columns accordingly.