This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
I am also getting the same error.
WFLOAD apps/apps 0 Y DOWNLOAD file_name.wft INVADJTO
Item type INVADJTO
- 1300: Could not load.
- 1114: Could not load from database.
- 1115: Could not load all definitions referenced by 'INVADJTO' item type.
- 1115: Could not load contents of 'INVADJTO' item type.
- 1101: Could not load item types from database. FILTER=INVADJTO
- 210: Oracle Error: ORA-01480: trailing null missing from STR bind value. SQ L text: SELECT protect_level, custom_level, name, display_name, description, wf_selector, read_role, write_role, execute_role, persistence_type, t o_char(persistence_days) FROM wf_item_types_vl WHERE name like :itemtype ORDE R BY name
The item type exists in system. It is a seeded one.
Can anyone help on this !!!
Fro the error ORA-01480.
It looks like text columns on WF_ITEM_TYPES_TL have trailing spaces and this breaks the C code. Try to find these spaces and remove them:
select LANGUAGE, '*'||T.DISPLAY_NAME||'*', '*'||T.DESCRIPTION||'*'
from WF_ITEM_TYPES_TL T
where T.NAME like 'INV%';
The fix would be to upload such workflow in WF builder and remove the trailing spaces.