Desktop PC under Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit) with automatic Java update enabled.
It fails the second time (second version) because wants the file below:
Yes, I have no idea why I (my system) had nothing like this file and where I can download it?
Btw, I try to investigate the problem:
1. http://java.com/en/download/faq/top_issues.xml for Win7 has nothing helpful.
2. And in any case my current java version is not 1.6.0_20, but:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
java version "1.6.0_29"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_29-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.4-b02, mixed mode, sharing)
Why I need this old installation and where I can get it?
P.S.: Oh, this seems to be a case: "Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.4-b02, mixed mode, sharing)", OK - what to do next to resolve?
Thank you, Ilya.
PPS: ERROR's screen .
Edited by: 918462 on 02.03.2012 11:05
I had a solution, but may be it a little bit strange:
1. Use this project to delete JRE:
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/javara/ or here: http://singularlabs.com/2012/03/10/javara-2-0-beta-2/
- Double click JavaRa.exe, select your language then click Remove Older Versions
(do not use it to immediately upgrade to the last Java)
2. Then use Revo to uninstall Java craps - Free Version:
4. Use last recommended JRE version for off-line installation, download and install it.
java version "1.6.0_31"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_31-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
Wish you to be lucky, Ilya.
Edited by: 918462 on 10.03.2012 11:28