0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2012 1:56 AM by girish1982

Image file error in XML publisher output

girish1982
      Hi , when i try to get the image file from db and referring the column in the rtf template (xml template) and run the report getting the below error please help me what is the mistake in my code

I've the below code in the field of template

<fo:instream-foreign-object content type="image/jpg">
      <xsl:value-of select="IMG"/>
      </fo:instream-foreign-object>

Error

Output type: PDF
      [3/7/12 7:24:15 PM] [UNEXPECTED] [1647512:RT21672540] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
           at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor99.invoke(Unknown Source)
           at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
           at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.common.xml.XSLT10gR1.invokeNewXSLStylesheet(XSLT10gR1.java:558)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.common.xml.XSLT10gR1.transform(XSLT10gR1.java:228)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.common.xml.XSLTWrapper.transform(XSLTWrapper.java:177)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.util.FOUtility.generateFO(FOUtility.java:1044)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.util.FOUtility.generateFO(FOUtility.java:997)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.util.FOUtility.generateFO(FOUtility.java:212)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.template.FOProcessor.createFO(FOProcessor.java:1659)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.template.FOProcessor.generate(FOProcessor.java:969)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.schema.server.TemplateHelper.runProcessTemplate(TemplateHelper.java:5926)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.schema.server.TemplateHelper.processTemplate(TemplateHelper.java:3458)
           at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.schema.server.TemplateHelper.processTemplate(TemplateHelper.java:3547)
           at oracle.apps.fnd.cp.opp.XMLPublisherProcessor.process(XMLPublisherProcessor.java:259)
           at oracle.apps.fnd.cp.opp.OPPRequestThread.run(OPPRequestThread.java:172)
      Caused by: oracle.xdo.parser.v2.XPathException: Error in expression: './/\\IMG'.
           at oracle.xdo.parser.v2.XSLProcessor.reportException(XSLProcessor.java:806)
           at oracle.xdo.parser.v2.XSLProcessor.newXSLStylesheet(XSLProcessor.java:571)
           ... 16 more

Thanks & Regs
      -RG