We are attempting call a Blackboard (Axis2) web service using Oracle JDeveloper 11g. We are currently unable to generate the security header required, could anyone please point me in the right direction?
I have following the following steps highlighting my issue. What steps might I be missing? Should I have created a keystore? Should I implement this with the metro stack? Any help or suggestions to go in a different direction would be greatly appreciated.
1. Install JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0 (accept defaults)
2. Open JDeveloper
3. Create a Project by selecting File > New > Generic Project > Finish
4. Right-click newly created project and select New
a. Select Web Services in the Categories
b. Select Web Service Proxy, then Next
d. Select JAX-WS Style, then Next
e. Enter http://gpstc.blackboard.com/webapps/ws/services/Context.WS?wsdl for the WSDL Document URL, then Next
g. Remove “:80” from the Endpoint URL in each row, the first row should be http://gpstc.blackboard.com/webapps/ws/services/Context.WS, then Next
i. I don’t see an option for WSSOAP12Binding which this webservice utilizes, so I selected “oracle/wss11_username_token_with_message_protection_client_policy”
5. As a test, add the following code after “// Add your code to call the desired methods.”
GetServerVersionResponse myv = new GetServerVersionResponse();
myv = contextWSPortType.getServerVersion(new GetServerVersion());
6. Run the Project
7. Received the following exception “Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain required Security header"
Currently running JDeveloper 11g with Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1
Attempting to connect to Blackboard, Release 9.1.50119.0