5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2012 1:53 AM by Hassan Abazid RSS

Help .. OEHR is not starting

Hassan Abazid
      Hi everyone

i import OEHR application normally but when click on Run Application it give the following :
      ========================
      Installing this application created the objects and sample data needed to complete the exercises in the Oracle Application Express 2 Day + Developer's Guide and the Oracle Application Express Advanced Tutorials Guide. Deleting this application and selecting to deinstall the supporting objects completely removes all objects that were created. If you did not install the supporting objects when you imported this application, you must do so now.
      1-Click Edit Application on the Developer toolbar.
      2-On the Tasks list, click Manage Supporting Object Definitions.
      3-Click Install.
      ========================
      firstly i cant find ( Edit Application on the Developer toolbar) .
      but in the Supporting Objects page i click (install Supporting Objects) in the task list
      but it return the following error .

===============
      The following prerequisite checks failed. Installation of this application's supporting objects cannot continue until these issues are resolved.

To continue installation after addressing the errors, navigate to the Supporting Object Definitions of this application and click INSTALL in the Supporting Objects Installation section.

Alternatively, you can deinstall the application definition and reinstall after resolving these issues.

Object Names:     OEHR_COUNTRIES, OEHR_REGIONS, OEHR_LOCATIONS, OEHR_DEPARTMENTS, OEHR_JOBS, OEHR_JOB_HISTORY, OEHR_CUSTOMERS, OEHR_WAREHOUSES, OEHR_ORDER_ITEMS, OEHR_ORDERS, OEHR_INVENTORIES, OEHR_PRODUCT_INFORMATION, OEHR_PRODUCT_DESCRIPTIONS, OEHR_PROMOTIONS, OEHR_CATEGORIES_TAB
      ================

i don't know what prerequisite checks failed ..

any idea ...
      thanks in advance .

WIN7 Ulitimate .
      APEX 4.0 with database express 11g
      schema Quota 500MB
      i grant DBA role to the schema.

Edited by: Hassan Abazid on Mar 12, 2012 11:45 AM
        • 1. Re: Help .. OEHR is not starting
          scott.wesley
          It sounds like it is looking for that list of tables (OEHR_COUNTRIES, OEHR_REGIONS...) and cannot locate them.
          • 2. Re: Help .. OEHR is not starting
            Hassan Abazid
            scott.wesley wrote:
            It sounds like it is looking for that list of tables (OEHR_COUNTRIES, OEHR_REGIONS...) and cannot locate them.
            thank you for your replay ... but the tables are there and i can query them through SQL .
            to be clear , when the OEHR sample import is complete , what pages should be created because in my case i found only the page (About) .
            i think OEHR sample create only one page (About) .. i expected many pages ...

Edited by: Hassan Abazid on Mar 18, 2012 12:54 PM
            • 3. Re: Help .. OEHR is not starting
              scott.wesley
              To be sure, can the parsing schema you selected for the application "see" those tables? without needing to qualify the schema name?
              • 4. Re: Help .. OEHR is not starting
                jariola
                Hi,

Are you installing OEHR Sample Objects that can be found here?
                http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/apex/application-express/packaged-apps-090453.html

It is not full application and there is only one About page.
                The OEHR Sample Objects are used by the Application Express 2 Day + Guide and Advanced Tutorials Guides.
                It is just objects that are used in examples that documentation provide.
                http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/apex/documentation/index.html

BTW, did you read the about page?

Regards,
                Jari

http://dbswh.webhop.net/dbswh/f?p=BLOG:HOME:0
                • 5. Re: Help .. OEHR is not starting
                  Hassan Abazid
                  thanks Jari, Scott
                  in this case i can say that OEHR is installed correctly .