1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 19, 2012 11:08 PM by 914753 RSS

Oracle ADF with Mapviewer - POINT THEME not visible ( Urgent Please)

Hi All,

I am new to oracle adf and mapviewer and I am configuring a application to display a base map ( with some tables) and point theme ( different table) which can be selectable.

I have created a base map using oracle map builder and created tile layer.
      Using Oracle ADF Geo Map component , configured the above base map and mapviewer server

and defined data control to create point theme....and configured long/lat values .

But no luck, unable to see the point theme on the map. Please help me ASAP.

Regards
      Kumar
        • 1. Re: Oracle ADF with Mapviewer - POINT THEME not visible ( Urgent Please)
          To add to the above points.. I am only getting below warning message in weblogic console.

<UIXComponentBase> <getClientId> getClientId should not be called while the view is being constructed. Component ID: j_id1013
          <UIXComponentBase> <getClientId> getClientId should not be called while the view is being constructed. Component ID: j_id1065
          <UIXComponentBase> <getClientId> getClientId should not be called while the view is being constructed. Component ID: j_id1065
          <UIXComponentBase> <getClientId> getClientId should not be called while the view is being constructed. Component ID: j_id1066
          <UIXComponentBase> <getClientId> getClientId should not be called while the view is being constructed. Component ID: j_id1066

Please suggest