This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
It is not recommended to install all the components on one machine. The best practices would be
1. Install EBS on one machine
2. Install Informatica Server, DAC Server on one machine (or else you can install both Informatica Server & Client, DAC on one machine) which ever is feasible to you.
3. Install OBIEE Server on one machine ( As you are saying that it is for learning purpose, I assume that you might not have those many machines). It is not mandatory tht you cannot install obiee on informatica server. You can install Informatca,DAC, OBIEE on one machine (The above suggested are best practices).
4. You can get it from oracle site link ( am not sure about the exact link for ebs).
5. You can install it in any order but try to do informatica server & client, OBIEE, DAC and prior to this install ebs.
Navin Kumar Bolla
Thanks for the reply. So I can install everything on 2 machines. I will install Informatica,DAC and OBIEE on single machine( windows XP system) and EBS on another machine may be a virtual machine with linux on it. I guess I can download vmware player and oracle linux free from oracle edelivery site to create a VM.
Thanks once again for your reply