2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2012 11:20 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

FNDLOAD - is APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME mandatory?

I used FNDLOAD to download Concurrent Programs. But I did not specify the APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME in the command but the LDT file was generated. But that LDT file failed to upload successfully to another instance.

But when I gave the APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME, it uploaded successfully.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Is APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME mandatory for concurrent programs and other entities which are being download through FNDLOAD?
        • 1. Re: FNDLOAD - is APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME mandatory?
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          Pl post details of OS, database and EBS versions, along with the complete FNDLOAD commands used and the log files from those executions.

Yes, APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME is a required parameter - see

Tips About FNDLOAD [ID 735338.1]     

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: FNDLOAD - is APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME mandatory?
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            I used FNDLOAD to download Concurrent Programs. But I did not specify the APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME in the command but the LDT file was generated. But that LDT file failed to upload successfully to another instance.

But when I gave the APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME, it uploaded successfully.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Is APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME mandatory for concurrent programs and other entities which are being download through FNDLOAD?
            Yes -- FNDLOAD Download / Upload Concurrent Programs Fails To Load Parameters [ID 1101946.1]

Thanks,
            Hussein