This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Have you set the ORACLE_HOME variable as mentioned in the readme?
Are you trying to upgrade your domain from 188.8.131.52 or 6 to 11.1.2? or are you trying to install the 184.108.40.206.0 runtime libraries into a fresh WLS domain? You can always use the quickStart.sh located on your <Middleware_HOME>/utils/quickStart to create a new domain on top of an existing server. Make sure you select to install the JRF runtime classes.
- Juan C.
To install ADF Runtime:
1. Download ofm_appdev_generic_220.127.116.11.0_disk1_1of1.zip from OTN
2. Install patches 14582286 and 14582309
3. Shutdown your domain (if not)
4. Run config.sh (cmd) from .../wlserver_10.3\common\bin
5. Select Oracle JRF and Enterprise Manger
6. Run again upgradeADF, example:
Target Library "email@example.com_2-0-2" to JRF "AdminServer"
7. Start your domain