This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
With a seeded one, the meaningful message is dispalyed.
So I believe it's about how the message is created.
Front end there is no difference though.
Back end the query returns two identical rows.
where application_id = 809
and language_code = 'US'
and message_name in ('HXC_0000_TCA_AET_LABEL', 'XX_END_DATE')
Ok, I've managed to have it working.
Changed the FF to return a new message (XX_END_DATE_MSG) and created a new message.
It's working now.
It seems indeed the kind of behaviour you get when you do not bounce the apache, although in this case I did it several times.
It could be related to two different factors:
1) I deleted and re-created the message whith hte same code under different applications (The first time I was tried with the wrong one).
2) the fact that the message has the meaningful message containing the application code.
As I am rushing I am not going to dig it down, I'm happy knowing that I know how to move forward with the validation development.