This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Good question - I couldn't figure it out, but I have found an alternative that could work for you - but it is tedious...
Record your topic with the application in full-screen mode and then you should get the output you require, otherwise try the following:
1. Record your topic, and when you are done, access the "Topic Editing" toolbar - to switch it on or off in UPK select View --> Tooolbars --> "Topic Editing"
2. On this toolbar, there is an icon that looks like a paintbrush over a whiteboard - when you hover over it, the caption reads "Edit Screenshot".
3. Clicking on this loads your frame into MS Paint. From here, cut the image as you wish, then select Image --> Clear Image
4. Then click Edit --> Paste to paste the screen print you cut
5. Click File --> Save
6. UPK will open again with your edited frame.
This is the closest I could get to finding you a solution - I hope it helps somewhat!