We noticed few PO & SO are missing in Oracle Production Scheduling even though they appearing in ASCP collections.
Data sends from Oracle ERP to ASCP to Production Scheduling.
1) Assigned Item Categories exists in PS assigned category to fetch items.
2) Purchase Lead time is 5 Days
3) Item appearing in Production scheduling.
1) SO exists in ASCP Collections
2) Make to Order process ( WIP Job appearing in PS but SO is not associated with it)
Want to know experts thoughts why they missing.
Edited by: 924483 on 30-Mar-2012 03:04
Edited by: 924483 on 30-Mar-2012 03:07
Please check the log file when PS is loaded in the client as it may provide an insight. I've noticed this several times an usually trace it back to some setup issues in BOM, Routing or Work order itself.