This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I don't quite follow. Do you want to secure this data source and if so, how?
If you want to secuure it, you need to define a "Grant Security Attributes" field for the data source. This is a column returned by your table/view and corresponds to the value returned by the Authentication query you setup.
If you want to leave the results open to anyone, use the setting "No Access Control List" under Authorization.
Note you may need to drop and re-create the data source to change the data source security strategy.
Please see the SES documentation at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14507_01/admin.1112/e14130.pdf, specifically chapter 6.
I will assume you are creating a database data source. If not, hopefully these tips will be close enough to the specifc type you are creating.
If you want to leave your data open to everyone (not secured).... When you are creating your data source, leave the "Grant Security Attributes" and "Deny Security Attributes" empty.
When you hit next, select "No Access Control List" option under "Crawl-time ACL Stamping". NOTE: You will need to clear out the fields "Plug-in Class Name" and "Jar File Name" under Authoirzation Manger as these will be pre-filled. Otherwise you get an error.
I alway uncheck Crawl Immediately and make sure all is configured correctly. Then launch the scheduler and see what happens.
Thanks for replying again, I have browsed over the pdf and found it useful,
I resolved my issue,
The issue was because of "ADF Authentication and Autherization " that I have enabled for my whole project instead I should have done this for only my Page containing Global Search from where I will have to query on crawled SVO. Because of two authentications
1.) "ADF Authentication and Autherization" enabled on whole project and
2.)wls security realm user for Feeds
The SES was facing issue security when trying to access Feeds because of two authentication one after another.
I removed the "ADF Authentication and Autherization" from whole project and just enabled it for my UIShellPage.. crawliing worked !!! :)